Webinar: Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in the Hospitality Industry – Keeping Guests Safe and Comfortable July 24
Learn How Combined Heat and Power Can Help Save You Money and Increase Your Energy Resilience
Combined Heat and Power (Cogeneration) is a great opportunity to reduce energy costs, save money and improve the resilience of the hospitality industry. During natural disaster events and major power outages, it is vital that the hospitality industry can maintain safe operations for its guests. The Department of Energy’s Upper West CHP Technical Assistance Partnerships is leading a webinar on the opportunities and applications for CHP in the hospitality sector. Please join us to learn about these CHP benefits, federally funded engineering services, case studies and opportunities for your facility.
LEARN FROM AN EXPERT
- Learn about different CHP technologies
- Learn about federally funded Technical Assistance
- Free CHP screening of your facility
- Free 3rd party reviews of vendor proposals
- Hear case studies of operating CHP at hotels across the US
- Current and future rebates, incentives and tax advantages available for customers that install CHP
Who should attend?
- Hotel Facility Managers and Operators
- Multi-family Managers and Operators
- Energy Managers
- Service/maintenance staff
The Webinar is brought to you by the Colorado Energy Office, the Utah Governor's Office of Energy Development, Montana Department of Environmental Quality and the IFMA Environmental Stewardship, Utilities and Sustainability Community.
Register for the webinar at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6246870206787853827.