Reducing Energy Costs with Waste-Heat-to-Power
Many industrial facilities in Colorado have high-temperature waste streams that could be used to generate electricity through waste-heat-to-power, also known as recycled energy. These facilities include natural gas processing, natural gas pipeline compressor stations, refineries, and chemical and cement companies.
This no-cost webinar covered the following topics:
- Recycled energy technologies, applications, and challenges
- Financing, leasing, and ownership options
- Free technical assistance available to evaluate the opportunity at your facility
- Gavin Dillingham, Director, U.S. DOE’s Southwest CHP Technical Assistance Partnership
- Collin Duncan, ORMAT
- Neil Kolwey, Senior Associate, Southwest Energy Efficiency Project
View the recording of the webinar here.
Questions? Send e-mail to Gavin Dillingham at firstname.lastname@example.org.